Marlee + Jo Loves Nature.
The Nature Edition Nappy Bag design is ethically made with 100% organic cotton and PU leather handles and details. This nappy bag is backpack convertible and includes a matching hand illustrated changing pad for on-the-go convenience.
The bag includes three exterior pockets with a zip on the back pocket. The main compartment has a zip to ensure everything stays in its place. Two interior insulated pockets (bottle holders) and six side pockets keep nappies, bottles and parent must-haves organised while out and about. Plus, the special wipe-clean surface was picked from the environmental fabric range and helps protect against any small spills that may come your way.
- Can be worn over the shoulder with the adjustable shoulder strap which includes a padded shoulder pad for extra comfort
- Convertible to a backpack by using the adjustable shoulder strap and attaching it to the D-rings on the back of the bag
- Two stroller straps to easily clip it on any type of stroller
- Cushioned and 100% organic cotton hand illustrated changing mat with wipeable surface
- Main compartment has zip closure
- Wipeable interior fabric
- Eleven pockets, including two personal zip pockets and two insulated bottle pockets
Size (cm): 32w x 32h x 10d
ATTACH IT TO YOUR STROLLER
Locate the stroller straps inside the bag
Unclip and wrap around the handlebars, then re-clip to the upper side D-ring.
Due to the fact these nappy bags are made from organic and environmentally friendly materials, each bag will be unique with fabric variations and imperfections which is a characteristic feature of the ‘Nature Collection’ nappy bag.